I Emma-Jayne Warrener hereinafter referred to as the breeder, and………………………………....................................... herein referred to as the purchaser, and in consideration of the Purchase Price paid to the Breeder by the Purchaser and the mutual promise contained herein, agree as follows:
The Breeder agrees to sell and the Purchaser to buy the following described kitten.
Pet / Breeding / Show GCCF / Show TICA
1. The Price of the kitten is £……………………
2. The Pedigree Name………………………………................................................has still to be approved by the GGCF and as such, may be subject to change.
3. The Purchaser shall provide adequate health care for the kitten/cat, including annual immunisations, keeping the kitten free from internal and external parasites, and consulting with a Veterinary Surgeon upon signs of illness or injury.
4. The Purchaser shall provide safe, adequate space, exercise, fresh water, food and litter on a daily basis for the kitten/cat.
5. The kitten/cat is sold as an indoor only cat and will not be allowed to roam freely outside.
6. Maintenance (grooming) including nail trimming and Ear cleaning etc, shall be performed regularly as needed.
7. In No Event shall the kitten/cat, be leased, sold or re-homed, without the breeder’s prior knowledge. The breeder reserves the right, should a situation arise, to take the kitten/cat back or to participate in the agreeing of a new home, should it be impractical for the cat to be returned to the breeder. The kitten / cat will be heath checked and blood tested by the breeders veterinary surgeon on return, the cost of which, must be met, in agreement with the purchaser.
8. The Purchaser shall provide photographs of the kitten/cat, for the breeder, from time to time. along with a written note, describing the health and temperament of the kitten/cat.
9. The Purchaser shall keep the Breeder informed of any change of address or contact details.
10.The kitten has been fully vaccinated and treated for parasites, no other testing is carried out and no claim is expressed or implied in relation to any other testing for any other conditions Cats and Kittens maybe in contact with. The kitten has been checked by a qualified veterinary surgeon and taken as seen.
11.The kitten is sold as a Pet and may not be bred from and should be neutered/spayed by a qualified veterinary surgeon, before six months of age. It is recommended that the kitten is micro chipped at the same time, if the purchaser requires.
12.The attached Certificate of Neutering should be completed, stamped and signed by the veterinary surgeon performing the neutering/spay operation. This certificate should be returned to the Breeder within one month of the operation.
13.On receipt of the completed Certificate of neutering the GCCF paperwork will be sent to the Purchaser by the breeder.
14.The kitten is insured with Pet Plan for 4 weeks, following its arrival in your new home, no responsibility can be accepted by the breeder for any illness, occurring after purchase or for any stress related symptoms, caused due to the kitten travelling. Kittens will have been checked by a veterinary surgeon at the time of vaccination. It is strongly recommended that the insurance is continued for your kitten/cat.
15.This contract can only be modified in writing if signed by all parties hereto.
16.By signing this contract, the purchaser agrees to provide a loving home for the kittens/cat, throughout the named cats life.
17.This kitten/cat has been raised in accordance with the GCCF guidelines and has been treated with kindness, respect, love and as much freedom as possible. The conditions of sale include, that this kitten/cat, will receive excessive amounts of tender loving care, will not be left alone for long periods, will be fed the best possible diet, will receive substantial amounts of entertainment and will be treated with the utmost respect, so that he/she may realize his/her full potential.
There are no other Warranties or Guarantees, either expressed or implied.
Name: Emma-Jayne Warrener
Telephone: 02476 581376 / 07799 882407
Signed Breeder: Date:
Signed Purchaser: Date: